>> Other Subject
Assignment - There are two questions in the assignment with sub-topics. Main focus of the first question are forming and shaping. (Please provide TWO types of processes in the area of Forming and Shaping). Require more detail in this sub-topics. Use APA style for references and citation.
Question 1 (2000 words) (4 citation and 4 references)
(A real company)
How do you plan the people working in the factory? Think about various functions, organization chart.
You need to sustain the factory by providing relevant services to the industrial customers.
The competitions to attract customers is fierce, you need to promote your services to your customers so that they are aware of your present, and willing to let you provide your manufacturing services to them.
Prepare for TMA1: Introduce your manufacturing facilities to the customers, by providing a catalogue of services to your prospective customers.
- Who are your customers? Find targeted customers (a real one), think about what type of service they will need from you.
- Introduce the background of your company, including the relevant staff.
- How do you make your customers aware of all the services?
- The services should include at least TWO types of processes in the area of Forming and Shaping. (Main Focus, please provide more detail in part)
- Descriptions of services should form the major part of your write-up.
- Help them to understand how you can provide them with good services.
- How do you convince your customers that your products have good quality controls than other providers?
Question 2 (500 - 600 words) (4 citation and 4 references)
(Use same company as question one)
Industrial waste is yet another type of undesired outputs in manufacturing. In our daily life, we just need to throw wastes in the dust bin. We seldom worry about how the wastes are managed. However, as an owner of a manufacturing company, you are responsible to ensure that wastes are properly treated.
Your customers are concern about whether your product wastes are properly managed. You are required to give at least one example of industrial waste produced, and what the company has done to ensure that this impact is minimize, or eliminated. You are expected to search the internet and other external sources for information to support you answers, don't just rely on the course material alone.
- Firstly, introduce the industrial waste. Explain how it can occur in the manufacturing processes.
- Secondly, discuss how the waste, if not properly manage, can harm the environment.
- Finally, elaborate what the company has done in order to minimize or eliminate the effects to the environment.