>> Custom Essay
Please improve critically the below Philosophical issue:
Genuine authority exercised in the absence of power?
Please give emphasis in below details:
- Focus and Reveal an understanding of how logical, rational argument can be used in. ( see more details below)
- Use footnotes and endnotes ( see more details below)
- DO NOT WRITE THE SAME PARAGRAPH TWICE ( This is happened to previous essay which you wrote; Critically assess the utilitarian objection to the doctrine of double effect
- Remember to include page numbers when referencing
- Consider using many examples to illustrate some of your points.
- Avoid the essay to be overly descriptive. While it is important to describe various positions, you also need to develop arguments.
- In places greater clarity and further explanation is required.
- Explain your ideas clearly and give emphasis in your English Language i.e (grammar, punctuation, etc), and continue to incorporate relevant reading material into your essay, but also try to focus on developing your own arguments
- When you start make an argument avoid the word "I believe" and start with the follow phrases: 'It could be argued that...'; 'However, one could argue that...'; or 'The argument for... will now be presented, etc, etc'.
Preview Container content
Table of Contents
Argumentative Explanation 4
The Theory of Political Power 5
The Theory of Authority 7
Power is considered to be ubiquitous in nature in the relationships of human within the scope of each and every group . However, it is important to know what exactly is power? Power can be understood within the field of maintaining relationships with the humans. It is referred to as the ability of influencing individuals, for changing their minds, their behavior or their attitudes. These groups seem to be having diversified range of power that can be great as well as less. Individuals with less power may hold the authority of influencing the ones with less power and be influenced by the ones having higher power .
The most important step in this process, even in the field of politics, is identifying where one stands over the hierarchy of power, in a conscious, subconscious or unconscious manner. Hence, it is important for stating that power exercises in alignment with authority. Almost every single individual holds power over the others. Pretending to hold a power can be considered as being extremely dangerous as it can result in power being used that one possesses but refuse on recognizing it.For the purpose of this particular essay, focus will be created on the statement that can exercising of authority be done in