+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
General agreement on tariffs and trade
Course:- Business Economics
Reference No.:- EM13795698




Assignment Help
Assignment Help >> Business Economics

In the 1950s, imports and exports of goods and services constituted roughly 4% to 5% of U.S. GDP. In recent years, exports have accounted for approximately 12% of GDP, while imports have more than tripled to over 15% of GDP.

Which of the following help to explain the increase in international trade and finance since the 1950s? Check all that apply.

An increasing number of import quotas

Better high-speed rail lines

Improvements in telecommunications

International trade agreements such as the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Business Economics) Materials
The shape of Canada’s production possibilities frontier (PPF) should reflect the fact that as Canada produces more trucks and fewer cars, the opportunity cost of producing eac
Select a social problem where free markets are not allowed to function and describe why? Please do not describe illegal drugs, environmental issues or black market human organ
If the government were to increase taxes on gasoline, what will happen to the total government revenue? Why? -What are you assuming about the elasticity of the demand curve of
You supervise an aging production line that constantly needs maintenance and new parts. Last month you spent $25,000 replacing a failed controller. Should the following plan b
A retail chain keeps daily data with summaries of the dollar amounts of sales for each of 151 different products sold at 23 retail stores. The daily data is tracked by product
A stock's price is $100 at the beginning of a year. There is a 25 percent chance that the price will be $90 at the end of the year, and a 75 percent chance that the price will
Consider a project with an initial investment of 2 million and annual savings start at $900,000 dollars on year one with yearly increments of 5%. The life of the project is 7
The following graph shows the economy in long-run equilibrium at the expected price level of 120 and the natural rate of output of $600 billion. Suppose firms become pessimist