Reference no: EM132185238
1. A good way to protect a firm from having outsider ownership interest at the death of one of the owners is to:
a. Have an installment sale contract
b. Buy sell contract
c. Right of first refusal contract
d. Covenant not to compete agreement
2. An insurance contract is under the:
a. Uniform commercial Code
b. Civil Code
c. Common Law
d. Special type of contract
3. A fundamental challenge of managing a large firm is to achieve an optimal trade-off between:
A. Division of labour, specialisation, co-ordination and co-operation
B. Division of labor and efficiency
C. Cooperation, coordination and profit
D. Cooperation and division of unqualified labor
4. In property lease agreements, base rent may include:
a. Percentage of sales dollars in addition to a base fee.
b. A fee for each employee in addition to a base fee.
c. A fee for each parting space in addition to a base fee
d. a., b. and c could all be part of the base rent
5. A two-step process is used to finish a product: painting and drying. There are 5 workers and each one takes an average of 60 minutes to paint each unit. Drying takes place in an oven that can hold up to 100 units and it takes 5 minutes to load each unit. Once all the units are loaded into the oven, it takes 6 hours to dry each load. What fraction of time is the oven being loaded if C&A uses a batch size of 100 and demand is unlimited?
A. 58% B. 42% C. 20% D. 2%