Reference no: EM13750904 , Length:
You have developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you explored two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years involving the United States involving the United States as a world power. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
2. Identify two to three (2-3) international events from the past five years that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
3. Discuss three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that have led to the USA's rise as a world super power policeman.
4. Identify three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
5. Determine three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
6. Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.