Reference no: EM131131967
Manager practice app
The Contact Manager App should enable you to store contact information for your friends. You should be able to store each person's name, phone number, and email address. The Contact Manager App should enable you to find contact information quickly when you need it.
To build the app, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
• Contact Information should be stored in browser local storage. That way, the contact information will not disappear when you shutdown your computer.
• Use Bootstrap to style the Contact Manager App. In particular, use Bootstrap to style all tables, buttons, and forms.
• The Contact Manager App should be a multi-page app. You should have a separate Home, Add Contact, Edit Contact, and Delete Contactpage.
• Ensure that you validate any contact information submitted. For example, you should not be able to add a new contact without including a contact name.
• The Contact Manager App should include a Search box on the Home page that enables you to search for contacts by name.