Reference no: EM131184118
Analyze the case study, "Frank Smith Plumbing."
Analyze the "Frank Smith Plumbing's Financial Statement" spreadsheet.
Compare the cost of the truck to the cash flow records
Compile your calculations in a Microsoft® Excel® document
Develop a 1,050-word analysis and include the following:
• Explain why limited leverage is good for business.Show the profitability of the project so that Stephanie can convince her father to purchase the truck by borrowing money.
• Explain how Stephanie should convince her mother that it is inappropriate to call the bank manager and his wife for assistance in getting the loan approval?
• Analyze whether the investment in the truck is profitable.
• Explain whether it is more beneficial for Frank to close his business.
• Explain what you would do in this same situation.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.