Reference no: EM132234140
Question: Add and Multiply Three Integers
In this assignment, you will design and code a simple Java application that reads in three integer values and prints out both the sum and the product of these three values.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the "Add and Multiply Three Integers" course file resource. Complete instructions and required templates are included in the Resources section (Week X Solution Submission Template and Add and Multiply Three Integers Instructions).
Your assignment will be scored on the following criteria:
1. Design a program that meets Java arithmetic operators requirements.
2. Code an application that exercises fundamental constructs.
3. Test the application and document testing.
4. Explain the approach taken to develop the application and the major decisions made.
5. Identify relevant fundamental constructs in the submitted program.
6. Communicates efficiently, effectively, and in an appropriate manner as an IT professional.