Reference no: EM132184291
Question: Erosion is one of the most significant challenges facing soil fertility around the world.
Choose either an urban or a rural setting.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on the effects of erosion and the control techniques for erosion. Include the following:
• Describe the nitrogen and phosphorous cycles in terms of nutrient availability.
• Explain how water and wind contribute to soil erosion.
• Explain the process of erosion in the setting that you selected. What are the consequences of erosion in this setting?
• Describe how plants prevent or contribute to erosion.
• Explain how to manage erosion.
• Explain how economics might affect landowner decisions to implement erosion control
Include at least three references in addition to the text, formatted consistent with APA guideline