Reference no: EM132280881
Question: Research Paper: Choose any psychological disorder or topic in Psychology. Using DSM-V criteria, describe the disorder, along with symptoms, etiology, pervasiveness, etc. Find a minimum of three peer reviewed references from a journal articles to support your arguments. This is not an ESSAY, so it must be supported by previous research and be written in APA STYLE!
Paper specifics (including APA style).
(Look into APA.org/APA tutorial or OWL Purdue for guidance).
Use the APA style template on word to write your paper.
A. 12 point Times Roman
B. 3.5 pages double spaced of content, plus Title page, Abstract, and References page.
C. Margins must be 1" on all sides
D. Read the present literature (no more than 5 years old) on the disorder or topic in psychology you have chosen. Using critical thinking skills, evaluate the information, and include it as support for your topic of choice.
If you are not researching a disorder, and you are researching a topic in psychology, do the same.
Some recommended topics are:
• Analysis of a current issue or event (i.e. racial profiling)
• How to become an effective leader
• Good study habits and their applications
• Modeling behavior for the future generations
• A psychological disorder (Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder)
• Any other research topic that you might find to be relevant to the course.