Reference no: EM13863922 , Length:
Open the link:
article: "IMF sees UAE GDP growth slowing to 2.3 % in 2012"
1. Summarize the articles with your own words.
2. Which stage in the business cycle do you think the economy is in?
3. Give two reasons to defend your chosen business cycle.
4. Identify the right fiscal policy that should be followed: contractionary or expansionary.
5. Explain why this fiscal policy should be used.
6. Explain how this fiscal policy would impact the economy.
7. Analyze how the information provided in the article will impact the macroeconomic indicators. You should use two indicators: output and unemployment in your analysis.
8. Follow the below instructions within your writing the project.
Working Guidelines for Term Project:
A. Project Structure:
It is recommended that your project report have the following structure in the order provided here.
1. Title page
The students' details should be filled in the cover letter provided.
2. Abstract / Executive Summary
The Abstract consists of the project title and about half a page concise summary containing the scope and results of your study.
In this part, you award thanks to those who have been of useful assistance during your project.
4. Table of Contents
Table of contents should contain titles and page numbers for the main sections and subsections of your report. The table of contents should also include entries for any appendices in your report.
5. Report Body
This is the central and main part of the project which contains the actual work done during the project. The main requirement is that you need to structure the report so that it is clear and structured in a way that makes sense. Grammar and spellings count.
The project's conclusions should list the things which have been learnt as a result of the work you have done.
Appendices should be used for all additional supplementary materials. For example: survey data, interview summaries, diagrams or graphs. Individual appendices are lettered (e.g. Appendix A, Appendix B, etc.)
You are responsible for appropriately citing material and methods that you use. Give references for the data collected from a text book, a magazine or a website identifying its sources while using the appropriate form. In the references section, references should be in a numbered list, ordered alphabetically by the last name of the first author.