Reference no: EM132280350
The objective of the integrated semester is to help you extend your knowledge of how the finance, operations, management, and marketing disciplines work and how they integrate their functioning in the real world of business. This assignment is an assessment of how well you understand this integration. It is worth 10% of your course grade.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS TO ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS, IN A SINGLE DOCUMENT:
• The assignment should be prepared as a Word document, 12 -14 pages in length (approx. 3 pages for each discipline's questions).
• The document should be double-spaced, using Ariel font #12.
• Label each section (e.g., FINANCE) to indicate which discipline's questions you are answering.
• Add any Appendices at the end of the Word document.
• Upload the entire Word file through the link on Canvas to each of your Integrated Semester courses by the due date.
Note: Your reference sources, in addition to the base case and question sets, should be online sites and articles, Bloomberg terminals, your Integrated Semester textbooks and PowerPoint slides. Also note, Turnitin, a software tool that improves writing and prevents plagiarism, will be used to assess your sourcing of information.