Reference no: EM131309187
Topic :The Effect of Virtual Achievements on Student Engagement
For this task, I need help in developing a narrative about my topic (above), and an outline of the collegiate dissertation process, to submit for my instructor to evaluate. The following must also be addressed:
• Supported your insights and assertions with citations.
• Described your topic in detail to include how you are thinking of researching it, what challenges you may encounter, how you will make a contribution to a practical problem and/or make a contribution to theory.
• Outlined the Northcentral dissertation process and clearly illustrated you understand it.
• Delineated what you want to better understand.
• Addressed why you believe your topic is "feasible, interesting, worthy, and relevant."
• Ensured you integrated, evaluated, and applied key concepts related to your topic.
• Used examples and/or illustrations to clearly express your suppositions.
• Organized your paper to include:
a. a well-developed focus in the introduction
b. a logical discussion of ideas and concepts illustrated with APA formatted headings
c. a conclusion that wraps up the paper without adding new information.
• Supported your insights with reference citations.
Length: 3-5 pages (1050 - 1750 words), not including the cover and reference pages.
Reference site for general research ethics