Reference no: EM132281026
Discussion: Initial post of 400 words
One thing in life we cannot control is nature....
• What would your organization do if there was a natural disaster that destroyed electrical lines and internet servers?
• How would you take care of your patients if you could not access the EMR for a week or more?
• What recommendations can you make for improvement?
Part Two: Assignment: This week is an APA essay of 1500 words with 500 words for each of the sections. Three scholarly sources are required. Be sure to write all APA papers/essays with correct title page, running head, page #s, introduction, level headings, a conclusion, APA citations, and a reference page. There are three different sections to the paper this week which should be separated using level headings to organize each section. The Rubric for grading this week is an Essay Rubric - please review.
1. Identify one aspect of big data and data mining that is interesting to you.
• Explain the concept and how it might bring value to healthcare.
2. Describe the concept of continuity planning.
• If you were the director or manager for your current workplace, describe the preparedness program you would recommend.
3. Locate an article discussing the use of informatics in healthcare education of the general public or of nursing students.
• Discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using technology in this situation and recommendations from the author.
• Do you feel this use of technology is a viable method of educating (the public or nursing students)? Why or why not?