Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses
Businesses today are extremely reliant on large amounts of data for making intelligent business decisions. Likewise, the data warehouses are often structured in a manner that optimizes processing large amounts of data.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Outline the main differences between the structure of a relational database optimized for online transactions versus a data warehouse optimized for processing and summarizing large amounts of data.
2. Outline the main differences between database requirements for operational data and for decision support data.
3. Describe three (3) examples in which databases could be used to support decision making in a large organizational environment.
4. Describe three (3) examples in which data warehouses and data mining could be used to support data processing and trend analysis in large organizational environment.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
A narrative description of the field chosen for the application being created. This should also include a description of the problem and addressing the weaknesses to be solv
At this point, you decide to implement a Hash structure for the contributor data to prepare for searches. You will read the contributor information from a file provided; it
Please submit at least 250 words for this portion of the discussion forum. Discuss the main characteristics of the database approach and how it differs from traditional file
What would be the benefits to the business in the long term? Describe the benefits of creating a ‘shared vision' and culture for individuals? How should this plan be monitored
The company that we are working on distributes many products, like secure bolts and screws, to many different construction companies. In order for the company to be successf
How did you store the data for this homework? Think about how you store the information helps you to answer the question. How many tables, and which ones, were ?ipp
Define an ERD for the following narrative. The database should track homes and owners. A home has a unique home identifier, a street address, a city, a state, a zip code, a
Create an entity relationship diagram by today for an automated web-based timesheet portal system - An Entity-Relationship Diagram of an automated payroll system for a company
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd