Expected amount of return investment

Assignment Help Finance Basics
Reference no: EM131041218

Assume that an investment is forecasted to produce the following returns: a 10% probability of a $1,400 return; a 50% probability of a $6,600 return; and a 40% probability of a $1,500 return. What is the expected amount of return this investment will produce?

A. 4,040

B. 7,640

C. 12,140

D. 1, 540

Reference no: EM131041218

Balance sheet and income statement of a company

Explain how the balance sheet and income statement of a company are affected in each of the following independent situations when the investment is accounted for using the e

Accumulated amount of the debt

a. What would be the accumulated amount of the debt in 3 years? Round the nearest cent. b. What would be the accumulated amount of the debt in 5 years? Round to the nearest ce

Execute the arbitrage

Suppose the offering is brought to market priced at $45. You have access to the offering and sense an arbitrage.  Describe exactly the positions you would take to execute th

Problem regarding the triangle arbitrage

The exchange rates in New York for $1 are C$1.2675 and £0.6882. A dealer is offering the following quote: C$1 will buy £0.8722. What is the profit you can earn on $19,632 us

What is lamar dso

What is Lamar's DSO? Round your answer to two decimal places. _________________days What would DSO be if all customers paid on time? Round your answer to two decimal places. _

What are the potential profits and losses

The price of a stock is $46 and the prices of call options to buy the stock at $45 and $50 are $6 and $3, respectively. What are the potential profits and losses when the pr

What is the current share price

The company will maintain this dividend for the next 11 years and will then cease paying dividends forever. The required return on this stock is 10%. What is the current sh

Accumulated value of fund immediately

Mrs.Tong makes semi-annual deposits into a fund earning interest at j2 =8%p.a. Her first deposit is $2500 and each succeeding deposit is 6% higher than preceding deposit. Wh

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd