Reference no: EM131029526
Deliverable- Project Effectiveness
To reflect on the various six core competencies covered in the course and provide an evaluation of your ability by addressing each one individually.
Definition of Mastery
Offer a robust and comprehensive evaluation of the six course competencies while providing various opportunities for reflection in order to offer a realistic evaluation of his/her ability to deliver value to the customer.
As you reflect on the various stages and components of the course project, evaluate your overall effectiveness and efficiency as it pertains to delivering a robust and comprehensive solution to the customer. In doing so, write a 2-3 page reflection paper in which you address each of the following competencies and you evaluation well you were able to deliver value to the customer. The 2-3 page report must rank on a scale of
1-10 how well you delivered value, while providing justification for your ranking on each competency.
1. Understand the daily tasks and responsibilities of cross functional management teams.
2. Evaluate the project, program, portfolio, organizational approach, and managerial approach.
3. Develop project scope, work breakdown structure related to various stakeholders, and scheduling skills.
4. Examine various management roles and compare how functional managers lead teams.
5. Explore the management of functional teams and project stakeholders utilizing various communication strategies.
6. Apply budgeting principles with regards to functional management and the program.