Reference no: EM13711183
Critically analyse the external stakeholder relationships affecting your chosen organisation (Note: do not include customer relationships). Areas that your answer might examine, but should not be limited to, include:
- What do these external stakeholder relationships help the organisation to achieve?
- What strategies does the organisation have in place to build and manage these relationships?
- Are there any challenges that the organisation faces in building and managing these relationships? If so, how have they / can they overcome them?
- What is the extent and value of the linkages / interdependencies between the various external stakeholders?
- Are there any disadvantages to building / maintaining relationships with external stakeholders?
Consider the internal relationships affecting your chosen organisation (for example: employees, cross-functional teams, different departments, different SBUs, etc.).
Critically examine the organisation's internal marketing strategies. What do the internal relationships help the organisation to achieve? Are there any areas for improvement?