>> Other Subject
1) Examine a major change in your life, whether personal or work-related, that you found challenging and difficult to make.
2) Describe the situation in a paper of 1,000-1,200 words. Include the factors discussed in the module and how they affected your reactions to the change. Include a discussion of how these factors could have been used to make the change easier or smoother.
3) Refer to the assigned readings to incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
1.Demonstrate understanding of the change process by describing a life change. Include the factors discussed in the module and how they affected your reactions to the change. Include a discussion of how these factors could have been used to make the change easier or smoother: Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the change process, factors that affect reactions to change, and how to make change easier. Clearly develops a strong analysis of the factors and how to use them to make change easier. Introduces appropriate examples.
2.Integrates information from outside resources into the body of paper:Supports main points with references, examples, and full explanations of how they apply. Thoughtfully analyzes, evaluates and describes major points of the criteria.
3. Assignment Development and Purpose:Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
4. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
5.Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
6. All format elements are correct.
7.In-text citations and a reference page are complete and correct. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.