Reference no: EM131423971
Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
1. Why is it important to use measurements in the HRM planning process? What aspects of the plan's success rely heavily on measurements? Why? What tools and resources do you use when you create measurements?
2. Why is organizational self-assessment critical to the strategic planning process? What does self-assessment reveal about a company's HR needs? What can HR managers do to take steps to address a company's needs once self-assessment results are produced?
3. Explain what performance management is and how the establishment of goals, ongoing performance feedback, and the evaluation process are part of it.
4. Explain the various methods used to evaluate the performance of employees.
5. Discuss how you would go about diagnosing an employee's performance problems. List several factors to consider.
6. Identify and explain what the privacy rights of employees are.
7. Discuss why documentation is so important to the disciplinary process. What constitutes correct documentation?
8. Are the rights you have as a citizen of the United States the same as the rights you have as an employee?