Evaluate the authority or background of the author

Assignment Help Other Subject
Reference no: EM132184612

Question: Topic: Should minors be able to purchase birth control without their parent's consent?

Directions: Write an annotated bibliography for three to five sources in preparation for your Week 7 Persuasive Speech. Document the sources using APA standards. Alphabetize by author last name, double space, and use the hanging indentation style.

Must be Scholarly Reference Only

Assignment: 1. Sources should be in alphabetical order by author last name. Cite the book, article, or document using appropriate APA style.

2. Write an annotation that summarizes the central theme and scope of the book or article, gives information about the author, and tells how you might use this information in your speech.

Paragraph 1: First, summarize the source. Be sure to put the writing into your own words and avoid plagiarism. Second, evaluate the authority or background of the author. What makes them an authority or expert on this subject? You may have to search beyond the article to find out more about your author.

Paragraph 2: Explain specifically how this work might be used in your research paper. For example, it would be good for background, good for discussion of opposite views (state what they are), good for valuable facts and statistics, a good summary to help with your conclusion, good quotations from experts in the field, and so forth.

Reference no: EM132184612

Create a macro that adds a column before the totals column

In the following steps, you open a workbook, create a macro to add a column to a worksheet, assign the macro to a button on the Quick Access Toolbar, and then excute the mac

Who can claim piper as a dependent

Who can claim Piper as a dependent? Who can Julia claim as a qualifying child(ren) for the earned income credit? Review the Coverage Exemptions chart in Publication 4012. Ever

Explain how you would continue the process of scientific

In two or three sentences, explain how you would continue the process of the scientific method if your original hypothesis was incorrect.How do independent and controlled var

How can we decrease our own ignorance

Conflict can be beneficial to organizations, stimulating cohesiveness and creativity. Of course, it can have the opposite effect. Provide any examples of your experience wit

Explanations for the racial disparities in criminal arrests

Do you think persons are predisposed to commit crimes (born to commit crimes)? Give two reasons for your response. What do you think are two possible explanations for the raci

Review the specialty guidelines for forensic psychologists

Review the "Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists." Consider the guidelines that are relevant to forensic psychology professionals providing support and interventi

Person is planning to purchase a vacation home

The property is selling for $600,000. The person pays 20% down payment from his saving account and gets a loan from a bank for the remaining 80%. The bank charges a fixed inte

How would you characterize second cups strategy

How would you characterize Second Cup's strategy? Do they articulate a commitment to social responsibility?- Describe the key strategy implementation efforts at Second Cup.

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd