>> HR Management
Training programs are also essential for convening the customer's relations management practices by the development of the skills and with the fulfillment of the customer's demands and needs.
This research report mainly contains:-
1. Introduction of the research report.
2. Background of the subject and research problem
3. Research Problem
4. Aims and Objectives of the Research
5. Research Methodology
6. Research Paradigm
7. Research Types
8. Research Process and design
9. Methods of data collection
10. Research Findings
11. Literature Review
12. Evaluating Training Programs
13. The Impact of HRM on Organizational Performance
14. Small Firms' Training and Competitiveness
15. Customer Relationship Management
The training and development activity aids the organization to increase the customer's satisfaction and also increase the retention of customers for longer term. With the appropriate interrelationship in between the objectives of the research and the above study the research has aided in understanding the authenticity and accountability of the study under the review.