>> Business Management
Contemporary research on stakeholder management has identified a new set of business stakeholders. These stakeholders bring with them a different set of values, focused on, for example, greater social and environmental consciousness. In the assignment, write a paper that discusses the benefits of these new socially responsible values to stakeholders and the organization.
Use the given information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
In a paper of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss how expanding the values of an organization to adopt socially responsible values such as social consciousness, sustainability, and environmental protectionism benefit the organization's success and competitiveness. Include the following in your paper:
- A statement of the benefits to stakeholders and the organization of including socially responsible values.
- A statement of the visible evidence that the organization has adopted socially responsible values.
- A statement of the potential detriment to organizations that do not adopt socially responsible values.