Reference no: EM131319651
This assignment requires you to write a paper to discuss your experience of human-computer interface. This paper should cover but not limited to topics such as what features you find are most user friendly, and what make it cumbersome to use, and why usability is important in HCI, etc. The example you use could come from your workplace or daily life. It is okay to use one or multiple examples to prove your position.
1. The writing should be clear and precise.
2. Only provide argument/evidence that is relevant to your statement.
• Complete part I of the SLP assignment in 2 pages (since a page is about 300 words, this is approximately 600-900 words)
• Conducted evaluation and analysis as required
In this section, you will apply some hands-on and in usability testing. As your project assignment for this module, you are to review the following three websites in terms of usability.
To help structure your review, you may want to use the checklist provided at https://userium.com/, but we're more interested in your overall informed judgment than a numerical score.
• Complete part II of the SLP assignment in 2 pages (since a page is about 300 words, this is approximately 600-900 words). Address the following topics in usability.
1. Your assessment of the usability of each of these three sites, as you understand it (be sure to be explicit about your criteria)
2. Specifics about what features are and are not usable and why. Where something is low on usability, offer your suggestions as to what might improve it.
3. A summary paragraph describing the overall process of usability assessment as you experienced it.