>> Other Subject
Question: After reading the background materials as well as additional information you find from the literature and online sources, respond to the following questions for this module's SLP:
1. Discuss the sources of health insurance coverage in your home state, or any state of your choosing, for the following groups:
• Seniors age 65 and older
• Children younger than 18
• Low-income families with at least one child, whose family income is below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level
• The self-employed
• Employees of large companies (more than 100 employees)
• Employees of small businesses
• Part-time, temporary, and seasonal employees
• The unemployed
• College students
2. Discuss whether the groups listed above need to contribute to the premiums of their health insurance.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: Write a 3- to 5-page paper, typed and double spaced, with 12 pt. Times New Roman font and 1-inch page margins. Use headers throughout the paper. This will aid you in not overlooking vital elements of the assignment and make the document easier for the reader to follow.