Discuss the primary tax consequences or tax deductions

Assignment Help Taxation
Reference no: EM13863997

Question:

Distinction Between Independent Contractors and Employees" Please respond to the following:

After reviewing the scenario, identify at least three (3) key benefits that you could negotiate with your employer or potential employer that could reduce your tax liability. Provide specific examples of such benefits.

Imagine that a potential employer has given you the opportunity to work as either an employee or an independent contractor. Identify at least three (3) pros and three (3) cons of each option.

Discuss the primary tax consequences or tax deductions of each classification that you believe provide the greatest opportunity to reduce your overall tax liability.

Provide support for your rationale

Verified Expert

Reference no: EM13863997

Determine how to minimize individual income tax

Conduct basic tax research and tax planning on individual federal taxation issues - Determine how to minimize individual income tax within specific risk and legal parameters.

Evaluate the tax on the total cumulative gifts

How do I evaluate the tax on the total cumulative gifts of 1,548,000? The answer is given to us which is 577,400 but we require to show how we got to that answer. Please hel

Prepare current year partnership tax return dons partnership

The Dapper-Dons Partnership was formed ten years ago as a general partnership to custom tailor men's clothing. Dapper-Dons is located at 123 Flamingo Drive in City, ST, 5432

Case study - periwinkle pty

Advise Periwinkle of its FBT consequences arising out of the above information, including calculation of any FBT liability, for the year ending 31 March 2014 and how would you

Prepare a tax basis balance sheet for the partnership

Depreciated the building strait line over 30 years. The building represents 80% of the above allocation and land represents the remaining 20%. This apartment building was ju

How a taxpayer could realize a gain but not recognize it

Rocky and Bullwinkle did not recognize gain related to the sale of the land on its tax return. Is this possible? Explain how a taxpayer could realize a gain but not recogniz

What is the minimum number of shares

How many shares will Art and Bob each own by attribution - What would result to Bob if Phoenix redeems 10,000 of Bob's shares for $200,000? What is the minimum number of shar

Why a married taxpayer prefer not to file a joint return

For tax purposes, why is the married filing jointly tax status generally preferable to the married filing separately filing status? Why might a married taxpayer prefer not t

Reviews

Write a Review

 
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd