Reference no: EM131286683
Assignment: Preparing to Conduct Business Research, Part 2
Purpose of Assignment
Students will take the next steps in the research of their selected problem or situation and tackle the hypothesis and variables. This also includes an examination of the ethical considerations. Ethical implications of a research project are something that impacts all areas of research and business and students should consider this in any research project.
Build on the "Preparing to Conduct Business Research Part 1" team assignment from Week 3.
Incorporate feedback from your instructor.
Create a 700-word assessment of the business research problem.
Include the following:
• Determine the key business objectives.
• Identify the questions that must be researched.
• Determine the hypotheses and variables that must be considered.
• Identify the ethical considerations that must be considered.
• Discuss the implications of the ethical considerations.
• Define the purpose of the research.
• Determine the research design approach that will be used.
• Determine if the key variables are qualitative, quantitative or both.
• Define the variables from an operational standpoint.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.