Reference no: EM13942231
• Go to the U.S. National Archives and Records Adminisration Website and review the "Consititution of the United States", located athttp://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution.html. Click on the "Read Transcript" button located under "Consititution of the United States". Be prepared to discuss.
• Review the full case of Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803) at http://laws.lp.findlaw.com/getcase/us/5/137.html. Be prepared to discuss.
Discussion 1- The Principles". Please respond to the following:
• In Marbury v. Madison, describe and comment about both Jefferson's approach and Madison's logic, and weigh the options.
- Explain if Jefferson's approach could have worked.
- Discuss the significance of the case to the constitutional principles.
• Analyze and discuss how the opinions in Griswold v. Connecticut reflect justices' views about the roles of the judiciary and the legislature.
Discussion 2- "The Constitution." Please respond to the following:
• Discuss the impact of Superior Court Justices who serve on the bench for decades. Do they reflect the prevailing norms better than elected legislatures? State why or why not.
• The Constitution has always had several interpretations. Pick one amendment and provide an interpretation for and against that amendment.
• Discuss how public administrators can juggle situations where two or more parties interpret the constitution differently.