>> Other Subject
Resource: Ch. 3 of Introduction to Health Research Methods- URL
Create a research question related to your problem statement and then conduct a Literature review.
· Conduct background reading of your topic.
· Select at least 5 research articles related to your problem statement.
Summarize in 1,050 to 1,500 words the articles that best support your research question. Be sure to:
· Discuss components of a research study
· Determine validity of study
· Discuss strengths and weaknesses
· Determine future research needs
· Cite your sources with APA format
Remember that the 5 articles should be primary research articles. Not summaries of other studies or an editorial. Research studies will discuss the problem, hypothesis, aims, introduction/background, methodology, results, and discussion/conclusion.