Reference no: EM132136424
Instructions: There are THREE readings in this forum. You are to read both and respond to the questions associated with each article.
Response Format - Include the question and type your response directly under it. You may wish to copy then paste your answers into the forum window to reduce the risk of losing your work.
Response guidelines - Short answers that only skim the surface will not get you full points.
Be thoughtful in your responses. Integrate the material you have read. Check spelling and grammar before submitting.
Reading 1: Why banning questions about salary history may not improve pay equity
1. What are you feelings on banning employers from assign job candidates about their salary history?
Reading 2: Ex-Google employee alleges unequal pay
2. Did you expect to see salary disparities at Google?
3. Should employees share their salaries? Explain
4. What would be the benefits of openly sharing salaries?
Reading 3: Reinventing the Wheel: How companies like GE, Adobe, and Deloitte get rid of the performance review with one on ones
5. Are you for performance review staying or going away? Explain
6. Would one on ones be a better way for you to be evaluated?
Attachment:- Assignment Instructions.rar