Reference no: EM132234771
Question: Google Sheets Assignment
Your Week 5 assignment focuses on interpreting and displaying the existing data you created last week. You will be working with pivot tables, charts, graphs, and notes. You are an angel investor looking to help develop startups in the Portland, Oregon area.
You have obtained contact information for maker spaces, incubators, and small business accelerators around Oregon and want to focus your data to find what kind of organizations exist in Oregon and where the highest concentration of organizations are located.
1) Upload this file into your Google Drive: Oregon Startup Organizations
2) Select-all your data and create a pivot table. Rename your pivot table tab to "List by Type"
3) Create a new row in your pivot table with "Type" as your identifier.
4) Uncheck the "show totals" option in your new row
5) Create a new value with "Type" as your identifier, and use COUNTA as your function.
6) Look at your counted data and insert a note with the type of organization (makerspace, accelerator, incubator) that has the highest number of data rows.
7) Insert a pie chart next to your pivot table that graphically displays the breakdown of organizations by type.
8) Return to your original spreadsheet, select all again, and create a second pivot chart. Rename the tab for this pivot chart "List by Area"
9) Create a new row with "Service Area" as your identifier and deselect the "show totals" option.
10) Create a new value with "Service Area" as your identifier and use the COUNTA function to tally the organizations by area. Create a new Column with "Type" as the identifier. This will break down the data even further into types of organizations ordered by service area.
11) Insert a note about the area or areas where you could target the most incubators.
12) On the main spreadsheet, use conditional formatting to highlight any organization type that's labeled "incubator" in Column G with light green.
13) Use conditional formatting in Column F to highlight any cell that has the word "Metro" in it with light blue.
14) Share your workbook and set to "anyone with a grantham.edu address can EDIT". Copy and paste the link into your W5 assignment dropbox.
Information related to above question is enclosed below: