Reference no: EM13817619
Assignment: Company Description and SWOT Analysis
In this assignment, you will conduct a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) analysis for the type of beverage you have selected, and for your company overall. As you work on the assignment, consider why you have chosen one type of non-alcoholic beverage over another and the reasons for that choice. As you complete your SWOT analysis, be sure to include external factors such as industry / market trends and competition, and internal factors such as your capabilities or abilities to reach certain market segments.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper, in which you:
1. Create your revised NAB company name and explain its significance.
2. Develop your revised company's Mission Statement and provide a rationale for its components.
3. Describe the trends in the non-alcoholic beverage industry, especially the specific type of beverage category you have chosen. Justify at least three (3) reasons why you have chosen this type of non-alcoholic beverage.
4. Choose one (1) strategic position from the course text (pp. 142-143) that you believe is the best strategic position for your company. Explain the approach you will use to implement this strategic position in order to distinguish your beverage from other non-alcoholic beverages.
5. Provide an overview of your company's distribution channels. Explain the manner in which your product will reach end users. Provide a rationale for your chosen method.
6. Outline at least three (3) types of risks (including any regulatory risks) that your business faces. Describe your company's plan to mitigate such risk.
7. Develop a SWOT analysis for your NAB company using the SWOT matrix.