>> Project Management
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT -
Learning Outcomes - This assessment is designed to demonstrate the achievement of the intended module learning objectives. On completion of the assessment, students are able to:
1. Assess the business case for a project and recommend a strategy for reduction of uncertainties and the management of associated risk.
2. Recommend a suitable structure and process for monitoring and control of a project.
3. Select and apply appropriate tools and techniques for the planning and management of a project.
4. Formulate a strategy for the implementation of change.
Introduction: You are required to develop a strategic project plan in the form of a document not more than 4000 words, excluding appendices and references. There is considerable freedom of choice for a suitable project scenario. But, whatever scenario you choose, assessment is against specific criteria that originate in the module learning outcomes.
You have to choose between:
- A suitable project area with which you are familiar, e.g. project at your workplace, or
- A well-publicized disaster, requiring a significant and sustained response, or
- A significant IT, Engineering, civil or construction, manufacturing or management project (but not a scientific research project)
If you still have issues you can email me or come and discuss.
Tasks: With your chosen scenario:
Briefly describe the initial structure as mentioned in the detail- set baseline of the project
Create a strategic project plan with: A strategic project analysis exercise
A change strategy with enough detail for:
- A business case
- Project planning and management tools
- Monitoring and control structure
- A risk reduction strategy using an appropriate approach to risk identification.
Attachment:- Assignment File.rar