>> Business Management
Assignment - Report: Corporate Communication plan
You have recently been promoted into the role of head of communications for a publically listed company. Your first assignment in the role is to develop a communication plan for the launch of an innovative car by Toyota Motor Group.
Required: The board of directors have requested that you prepare a report which outlines the framework of your proposed communication plan by:
- Identifying relevant stakeholders (including internal and external stakeholders, as well as across cultures);
- Determining the objective and the scope of communication plan for the launch of the car;
- Determining Toyota's various formal and informal communication channels (including the advantages and disadvantages of each channel);
- Providing commentary about how you will critically evaluate the effectiveness of your communications plan.
- Ensure that the discussion extends beyond theoretical concepts.
The report is to be 2,500 words in length and presented in a standard business report fc
- Executive summary
- Table of contents
- APA referencing.