Reference no: EM131180909
Assignment - Occupy Wall Street Movement
Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the moral and economic implications involved in the movement.
2. Analyze each of the implications identified above against the utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to determine which theory best applies to the movement. Support your position with examples and evidence.
3. Determine who is responsible for income inequality and wealth distribution in the U.S. In your analysis, make sure to include if this is something that happened suddenly or if it built up over time. Explain your rationale.
4. Suggest an equitable outcome from the movement that would be appropriate for our capitalistic society.
5. Predict whether the movement will continue, fad away, or turn into something else. Provide a rationale with your response.