Reference no: EM131060675
1. Describe the approaches used and the basic tenets of the science of biology.
2. Identify the principles of evolution.
3. Describe the structure and division of living cells.
4. Explain DNA biology and how it influences cancer and other diseases.
5. Compare and contrast the characteristics of viruses, bacteria, protists, fungi, plants, and animals.
6. Describe the concepts of ecology, population, community and ecosystems.
7. Describe the human impact on the earth.
8. Compare and contrast the basic functions, major components and the cell types found within human organ systems.