Reference no: EM13865755 , Length:
"Consumers' product and service preferences are constantly changing. To address this constant state of flux and to create a proper marketing mix for a well-defined market, marketing managers must have a thorough knowledge of consumer behavior."(Lamb, 2013)
This assignment will assist you in better understanding the consumer. "Understanding how consumers make purchase decisions can help marketing managers in many ways."(Lamb, 2013)
You are a new marketing consultant working for two different clients:
a) First you are working for Nikehelping them produce a new line of athletic shoes to be targeted to students.
b) Then you will be consulting with Apple Canada on their current website for both the MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro products.
1. List and explain five (5) athletic shoe product attributes that might appeal to the studentsubculture.
2. Now list and explainthe steps in your customers'decision purchase process.
3. Recommend three (3) marketing strategies that can influence the targeted customer's decision to purchase, be specific.
4. Describe the level of involvement and the involvement factors likely to be associated with buying a new MacBook product.
5. Now visit Apple's website: www.apple.com - do you think the site simplifies or complicates the process for the average consumer? Explain your rationale in detail.
6. Now make three (3)marketing web site recommendations for Apple that can better influence and/or simplify the targeted customer'spurchase decision, be specific.
• Provide a word processed professional report outlining you're your understanding of the customer and recommendations.
• Your report must be five pages in length, single spaced with a font size of 12, including cover and reference pages.