Reference no: EM132280000
Individual case study assignment
Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)
The purpose of this assignment is to build a clear understanding of project management fundamentals and their application, specifically:
• demonstrate project leadership skills; identify and assess risk in designing, executing a major project;
• critically reflect on current project management ethics, research, and
theory and practice;
Case - THE BEST PROJECT MANAGERS ARE EMOTION-DRIVEN LEADERS By Claude Emond
Write a report on the above case that addresses the following issues; and carry out research on project management practice and discuss the ethical implication. In your report, you must use the headings given in Table 1. We encourage you to use 5- 10 key peer reviewed sources for your analysis (a combination of journals, conference papers, website or any other reliable source to support your analysis).
1. Executive - Summary Give an executive summary that gives a big picture of the issues presented in the case study.
2. Leadership issues - Explain the problems that can arise if the project leader is ineffective.
3. Leadership styles - Describe the leadership styles articulated by Charles Pellerin.
4. Project Success - Explain which leadership styles can build teams that can lead to project success, and why?
5. Ethical issues - Research and describe the Ethical issues in the Hubble telescope launch case? What were the possible solutions to these Ethical issues?
6. References - List all references and give in-text referencing using IEEE style.
Attachment:- Case study assignment.rar