Reference no: EM131428894
Conduct research on a global leader (U.S. or another country), living or dead, who is (was) viewed as a positive leader in the court of public opinion. Next, conduct research on a global leader (U.S. or another country), living or dead, who is (was) viewed as a negative leader in the court of public opinion. Compare and contrast the two leaders in these ways:
Provide a background for each leader.
Describe the leader’s organization or group.
Describe the source(s) of power you believe this user has (had) over his/her followers. Be specific.
Provide some examples to support your choice of power.
Based on what you learned about the organization or group, what do you think made the organization successful?
For example, what communication style did the leader practice?
Did the leader practice centralized or decentralized decision-making?
Discuss if you believe each leader deserves the positive or negative reputation each has received for his/her style of leadership.
Parameters: Your satisfactory completion of this assignment is based on the following criteria:
1. Accurate description and reference of all concepts and theories learned from the course material.
2. Practical examples of concepts that lead to continuing interest in the topic.
3. Synthesis of concepts and theories from other course activities.
4. Well-organized, clearly presented work (free from excessive spelling and grammatical errors).
5. Properly cited sources using APA 6th edition.