Reference no: EM131133984
Lexus wants to increase the brand awareness of its 2017 Lexus GX466.
Use the following outline to organize your paper. Note that the letters "a, b, c..." and the numbers "i, ii, iii, iv..." and "1, 2, 3, 4..." below are used to show the major issues you need to include in your paper, but should not be used to format your paper.
I. Product Statement (2 pages maximum)
1. Describe the company/organization.
2. Provide brief background of the organization.
3. Describe the business problem and charge you have for this marketing plan.
4. Provide a brief overview of what issue you are studying, and how a marketing perspective can help address the issue.
II. Situation Analysis (3-6 pages)
Note: Only include sections that are relevant to your charge. The relevance of each section of analysis should be clear to the reader.
a. External Environment Analysis
i. Context Analysis
- Industry forces that might impact success of any actions taken
ii. Competitor Analysis
- Any organization or message that may prevent any actions taken from being successful
iii. Technological and Economical Situation Analysis
iv. Political, Legal, and Cultural Analysis
b. Customer Environment Analysis
i. Customer Analysis
ii. Collaborator Analysis
c. Internal Environment Analysis
i. Company Analysis (include the table and histogram/chart in the appendix)