Reference no: EM131401929
1. Describe the background and basic issue of your chosen topic.
2. Describe the basic argument of opposing viewpoints.
3. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of both views.
4. Choose which view you agree with. (Only in the conclusion)
5. Explain why you agree with that view.
Incorporate the information you learned about your chosen topic from this course, but don't limit your discussion to the textbook and study guide. Take advantage of external resources to provide an in-depth, comprehensive report
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a Times New Roman font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Do not use any fancy or cursive fonts.)
2. Read the assignment carefully and address the topic suggested.
3. Be specific. Limit your submission to the topic suggested.
4. Use proper APA formatting. Include a reference page in APA style. On this page list websites, journals, and all other references used in preparing the submission. Also include a cover page and in-text citations.
5. Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization.
- Uses correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure
- Stays focused on the assignment
- Includes an introductory paragraph, a body with welldefined paragraphs, and a clear conclusion
- Uses his or her own words and uses quotations and citations and a reference page correctly.
The student includes a cover page with the following information:
- The title in capital letters
- Name and student number
- Current date
- Course title and number (Introduction to Biology, SCI120)
- Research project number (25011100)
- Student uses standard 12-point font and 1-inch margins.
- The student includes all required content in 3-5 pages
- Student includes APA formatted References page