>> Marketing Management
Assignment: Purpose: All products/services go through a lifecycle of NPI (new product introduction), growth, maturity, and decline. These various stages affect the marketing strategy and promotional efforts for a particular product or service. In Week 3, you will incorporate a product strategy that addresses at least 3 areas of the product lifecycle. The primary objective of this assignment is to allow you to demonstrate an understanding of the factors that can affect the launch of a product or service.
Complete a minimum 700-word product strategy in Microsoft® Word. Incorporate a product strategy that addresses the following:
1. Select a product strategy.
2. Address at least three areas of the product lifecycle (NPI, growth, maturity, and decline).
3. Create at least two different types of media methods for the product or service. One method must be print and the other must be non-print, both of which highlight your product or service. In your assignment, include 2-3 sentences about each media method (i.e., one paragraph of what you would do, but not how to do it). For example, (this cannot be used in this assignment), a non-print media method would be a Facebook campaign that provides users with a reward for each review (positive or negative) about the use/appearance/price/etc. of the product or service.
4. Determine how you will measure the marketing activities (i.e., what metrics will be used to determine success or failure).
5. Address three elements of the following Product and Promotion List:
6. Integrated marketing communication
7. Advertising strategy/objectives
8. Push and pull
9. Media strategy
10. Advertising execution
11. Direct marketing
12. Public relations/strategies
The plan will be a continuation of the global or multi-regional company you chose in Week 1. This will be incorporated into your overall marketing plan for Week 6.
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.