Reference no: EM131376842
Personal Statement responding to each of the following questions. Each question should be numbered and answered individually while limiting your response to no more than 500 words per question.
1. We have all had times where it was necessary to balance work and personal or family time. Give an example of a time when you had too many things to do in both areas of your life and describe how you went about prioritizing your time.
2. Describe how you approach a complex or difficult problem.
3. Discuss an example of a specific plan that you personally had established and then had to change. How did you do it?
4. Give an example of a lesson you have learned from making a mistake. What did you do differently going forward?
5. Describe ways you are able to show others you care about them, yet do not compromise other people's needs and requirements.
6. How do you handle it when you are interested in some subjects more than others?
7. Give an example of a rule that you follow relative to interacting with others. Where did you learn that rule? How flexible is it?
8. What do you do if you feel like you are being mistreated? Give an example of a time that this happened to you and how you handled it.
9. How demanding are you of yourself and others? Do you think you are sometimes too demanding? Give an example of a situation where being demanding helped achieve the goal. Did it lead to other problems? Would others ever describe you as aggressive? Why or why not?
10. How do you organize details for use and recall? What system do you use?