Reference no: EM13778955
Write a 1000 word essay (2-3 pages) and double-spaced essay. This is a short essay, so try to be as concise and thorough as you can be in the space given-in other words, avoid wordiness: words, phrases or sentences that really don't add meaning to your paper, just length.
Topic: What is your intended major? Discuss how your interest in the subject developed and describe any experience you have had in the field - such as volunteer work, internships and employment, participation in student organizations and activities - and what you have gained from your involvement.
The purpose of this essays is...
1. Ensure that students can construct a written work that is centered on a core idea/principle/emotion/lesson.
2. Ensure that students understand different modes of writing to communicate an idea.
3. Ensure that students uses the appropriate diction/language/writing style for the target audience.
4. Ensure that students convey their voice in their writing.
5. Ensure that students develop a coherent structure in their essay such that the target audience/reader can locate introduction, conflict, and resolution.