>> Other Subject
The warm-up activities focused on defining, refining, and analyzing the concept of Evidence-Based Programs (I have listed these resources below). Having read and reviewed these resources, prepare a reflection paper on Evidence-Based Programs and Practices. Be sure to include the following:
- A definition of Evidence-Based Programs.
- Appropriate questions and their elements used in choosing an Evidence-Based Program.
- An explanation of an evidence continuum that you consider valid.
- Your own view of the pros and cons of the use of Evidence-Based Programs.
- A summary that evaluates the concept of Evidence-Based Programs and how you propose to utilize this concept.
Length: 5-7 pages. You do not need to include resources other than the ones identified in the assignment.
USE these Resources please: