} Define your overall marketing strategy (B2B, B2C).
} List three ideas that make your product REMARKABLE in the international marketplace.
} Create three Headlines for your product - make sure they work in the target international market.
} Define your tactical strategy - how are you going to "brand" and communicate Naugahyde to your market?
} Assume whatever you want, list all assumptions.
} Develop one marketing piece - whatever mode you desire. Consider REMARKABLE, headlines, your overall strategy, and branding.t5
} You decide how to create a competitive advantage for your product in the international market.
} Consider some of the other class topics impacting international business.
- Student Name and Assigned Department at top
- List your REMARKABLE ideas and Headlines
- Write your overall and tactical strategies
- List Assumptions
- Check spelling and grammar
- No minimum requirements, make your points in the most effective way but make your points!
- Creative is up to you, it is understood there is a variety of skill levels - you will be graded on effort
- Prepared to lead class discussion (no more than 3 minutes)
- Demonstrate creative, summary, and presentation skills.
- Apply your knowledge of marketing and other applicable class topics.
- Demonstrate your knowledge in writing.
- Share your knowledge to the class by leading a class discussion.