Reference no: EM13217620
1. Assume that you work in a large accounting firm that handles hundreds of client accounts containing confidential information, financial data, and social security numbers. Your firm conducts audits and prepares tax returns, all of which involve computer records.
2. Your boss has learned that you are studying computer crimes and wants you to prepare a computer crime case study on your firm.
3. You have been asked to do the following:
1. Discuss a minimum of three vulnerabilities that your firm may have with respect to potential computer crimes. Be specific about the types of computer crimes that might be possible at your firm and use computer crime terminology to demonstrate your understanding of the subject matter.
2. Discuss one solution for preventing each of the three vulnerabilities you have discussed. You should have three solutions.
3. Conclude your case study with an honest discussion of whether you believe your firm will be able to avoid computer crime. Include examples from your reading to support your conclusion.
4. Your case study should be a minimum of five pages, double-spaced.
5. You should use outside research in addition to your textbook. Be sure to cite your sources using APA format.