Reference no: EM1379760 , Length: 5 Pages
Use the internet or Library understand an industry and then create a fictional startup company that is entering a foreign (non U.S) market with a good or service. Your fictitious company may export an existing good or service to a foreign business market (e.g. developing websites for a foreign firm that targets the U.S. Market).
You will create a marketing plan for your startup company.
Write a five (5) page paper in which you:
1. Describe your company and its product in terms of its marketability.
2. Determine the key strengths and weaknesses of yourcompany, as well as the opportunities and threats it faces within its industry.
3. Explain the marketing objectives of your company that are based on the findings of your secondary market research. Your marketing objectives should, at a minimum, address potential customer profile and market segmentation. Explain the manner in which you conducted your customer profile and market segmentation. Explain the manner in which you conducted your secondary market research.
4. Describe the key methods that the company will use to implement the marketing mix that you have developed. The methodology should, at a minimum, focus on the details of the different elements of the market mix and how your company will focus them on the target market.
5. Use at least 2 quality references. Not Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Assignment must follow APA format: double space, using times Roman font, size 12, with 1' margins on all sides, citations andreferences must follow APA.
Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
The fundamentals of marketing including product, price, distribution, and promotion in a global environment. Determine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a marketing strategy. Determine the elements of marketing research. Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing. Write clearly and concise about marketing using proper writing mechanics.