>> Custom Essay
This milestone project involves the creation of a five-page multiple source essay.
After reviewing unit 6's lecture videos and reading assignments, complete the following exercises:
- EXERCISE: Understanding When to Document Information
Understanding When to Document Information
Here are some facts about the explosion of the space shuttle Challenger. Consider which of these facts would require documentation in a research essay- and why.
1. On January 28, 1986, the space shuttle Challenger exploded shortly after takeoff from Cape Canaveral.
2. It was unusually cold in Florida on the day of the launch.
3. One of the Challenger's booster rockets experienced a sudden and un- foreseen drop in pressure 10 seconds before the explosion.
4. The explosion was later attributed to the failure of an O-ring seal.
5. On board the Challenger was a $100 million communications satellite.
6. Christa McAuliffe, a high school social studies teacher in Concord, New Hampshire, was a member of the crew.
7. McAuliffe's mission duties included conducting two classroom lessons taught from the shuttle.
8. After the explosion, classes at the high school were canceled.
9. Another crew member, Judith Resnick, had a Ph.D. in electrical engineering.
10. At the time of the explosion, President Ronald Reagan was preparing to meet with network TV news correspondents to brief them on the up- coming State of the Union address.
11. The State of the Union address was postponed for a week.
Find Video on youtube
Ethics Video Series: Plagiarism by Academy of Management
10 Types of Plagiarism by WriteCheckVideos
AOM's perspective on practical aspects of plagiarism
- EXERCISE: Understanding Plagiarism
- EXERCISE: Identifying Plagiarism
Upon completing the exercises, reflect upon your essays for this course and create a few strategies you may consider using in future courses as to avoid accidental plagiarism. Produce a five-page multiple source essay stating your strategies, explaining their rationales, and their expected outcomes by adhering to the strategies. (You may even include a few examples from your previous essays!)
Create a few strategies you may consider using in future courses as to avoid accidental plagiarism. Produce a five-page multiple source essay stating your strategies, explaining their rationals, and their expected outcomes by adhering to the strategies.
If you wish to cite (and reference) the videos for from this course as sources, then please use the APA way to reference a video.
Please note: The required page count does not include the title page and references. The body of the essay must be at least five pages in length.
The purpose of the paper is to understand in detail the needs for documenting the information. The paper discusses the plagiarism and also the process to identify plagiarism within the work of any students. In the paper, it can also be seen that discussion on the various types of plagiarism is being provided that will help to understand the process. Furthermore, the paper focuses light on the strategies and rational that is being used by the students to avoid any type of plagiarism in their task. The strategies show various aspects that need to be maintained by the students and the writers while performing any research work or writing any journal paper.