Reference no: EM131323282
This week you will continue the work you started on your new product. This week you will identify and explain the break-even point.
1. Using a spreadsheet software program, create a chart showing the costs of your product or service and at least three different price points you might consider selling the product.
2. In a separate area on the spreadsheet, explain the chart and the price points.
3. Select your break-even point and explain why you selected that specific break-even point.
4. (Explanation should be a minimum of 500 words, spelling and grammar count. Use Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced.
Note: even though you are writing within the spreadsheet use APA style.)
5. In your explanation, be sure to consider the cost of:
o raw materials
o fixed costs
You may need to be creative as you come up with pricing.